"owner & Creative Director"
connect on Linked In
Art director, lead artist, environment artist, lighting lead, designer
Rockstar Games, Crystal Dynamics, Electronic Arts, Shiny Entertainment, Angel Studios, THQ / locomotive games, Atari Games (Milpitas, CA)
- RollerForce (Headtrip Games llc)
- iOmoon (Headtrip Games llc)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar Games)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar Games)
- MaxPayne 3 (Rockstar Games)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Games)
- Turok (Xbox360, PS3)
- Bully Scholarship Edition (Rockstar Games)
- Tombraider Legend (Crystal Dynamics/Eidos)
- The Matrix: Path of Neo (Shiny Ent./Atari Games)
- Enter The Matrix (Shiny/Atari)
- Need for speed Underground (EA)
- Test Drive Offroad: Wide Open (Angel Studios)
- Smugglers Run (Angel Studios/Rockstar)
- Road Rash 64 (THQ)
- Jet Moto 3 (Sony 989 studios)
- Gauntlet Legends (Atari Games - Arcade)
Richard "Ricci" Franklin
"game design - QA/test"
Currently, Richard is creating Virtual Reality PC/Video gamesin conjunction with Headtrip Games, LLC. He is also curating the YouTube Channel for the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation/Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Richard is working to produce a documentary of the modernist architect, Robert Mosher (designer of the Coronado Bridge, San Diego); and, providing random fun-fare via "Lightning Eyeball" on YouTube.
Years ago, Richard’s artwork was displayed in the St. Louis Art Museum, the Washington University School of Art and featured in Omni magazine online. He was the co-owner of “Reality in Question,” an art gallery/boutique designed as an entertainment venue for Southern California artists. His creativity is enhanced by a graduate education in the biological sciences. Richard prepared a documentary for the underground artist Dido Brown, who sold over 250,000 copies of his own music “out of his trunk”. Additional projects similar to that of Dido Brown, include: A DVD for comedian "Quartez" and a DVD of safari footage taken by a local family and turned into a collection of one of a kind music videos. Richard also served as on the scene camera-man, director and editor for a San Diego cable access television show, “N.O. Hype Talk” that interviewed stars such as Avery Powell, John Tolles-Bey, Killa Priest of the Wu-Tang Klan, and several other entertainment personalities. In this position he enjoyed stints on various red-carpet events filming the show's host as he interviewed various people. He has directed/edited music videos and most recently served as second camera for a raw foods program and a music video.
Over 10+ years of experience in photography and digital media; film and photo editing, filming, set management, research and project management and design.